NDT non-destructive testing courses
Courses are events where participants are instructed in the technologies and methodologies of a particular technical area and which generally conclude with the student being evaluated to determine the student’s retention of the material presented. These events often offer some form of course credit or continuing education units to those participants successfully completing the course.
ASNT neither approves nor disapproves of any program or training course claiming to meet the recommendations of ASNT’s Recommended Practice No. SNT-TC-1A. The following are contacts for only those organizations that offer public courses listed in this month’s Calendar.
NDT Training Courses According to ASNT Standard
- Radiographic Testing Interpretation (RTI) Level II
- Radiographic Testing (RT) Level I, II
- Ultrasonic Testing (UT) Level I, II
- Magnetic Particle Testing and Liquid Penetrant Testing (MT & PT) Level I, II
- Eddy Current Testing Level I
- Eddy Current Testing Level II
- Advanced Ultrasonic Testing with Phased Array Method
- Advanced Ultrasonic Testing with Time of Flight Diffraction (TOFD)
- Introduction to Non-Destructive Testing (NDT)
- Introduction to Non-Destructive Testing and its Standards
- Introduction to Advanced Methods of Ultrasonic (PA & TOFD)